Dulcolax Pico liquid belongs to a group of medicines called Laxatives. Duloclax Pico liquid gently stimulates the muscles of the Bowel (large intestine). Therefore, it relives the body from constipation.
What is Constipation:
It is a common condition that affects people of all ages, it can mean that you’re not passing stools regularly or you’re unable to completely empty your bowel. It can also cause your stools to be hard and lumpy, as well as unusually large or small. The severity varies from person to person. Many people only experience constipation for a short time, but for others it can be a long-term (chronic) condition that causes significant pain and discomfort and affects quality of life.
- Adults and children over 10 years:
- One to two 5ml spoonfuls at night, or as directed by your doctor.
Children under 10 years of age: Consult your doctor.
- KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Consult your doctor:
- In the case of daily requirement of laxatives
- Persistent abdominal pain
- Change of bowel habits.
- If you have an underlying medical condition and taking any other medication.
- Symptoms persist.
Sodium picosulfate (as monohydrate). Each 5ml Contains 5mg of sodium piscofulfate
Please Note: Whilst we (Elixir Pharmacy) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.