- Gently cleanse the skin and leaves it feeling pleasantly fresh.
- Leave the newborn(1), baby and child’s skin soft and moisturized.Guaranteed safety from birth on :Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
High skin and eye tolerance.
Hypoallergenic – Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
0% paraben, 0% phthalate, 0% phenoxyethanol*.(1)Including newborns out of the NICU.
- Gently cleanses face: 100% agree(2).
- Gently cleanses hands: 98% agree(2).
- Gently cleanses baby’s delicate diaper area: 98%(3).
- Leave the skin feeling soft: 97% agree(3).
(2)Use test conducted under dermatological and paediatric control on 59 children, including infants under 3 months, over 3 weeks on face and hands (self-assessment).
(3)Use test conducted under dermatological and paediatric control on 59 children, including infants under 3 months, over 3 weeks on diaper area (self-assessment).
How to use
- Take a Mustela wipe and gently clean baby or child?s face, hands, nappy area and body. Carefully close lid back after use. Do not flush down the toilet.
PLEASURABLE TO USE
- Fluffy and soft. The Mustela wipes for baby and child leave a unique scent on the skin.
- Enables a quick cleansing, with no rinsing required. Ideal for travel.
- Avocado Perseose, patented natural ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturizes, and preserves the cellular richness of the skin
- Plant-based glycerin: moisturizes the skin and protects it from water evaporation
- Saponaria leaf extract: cleansing agent from natural origin
- Allantoin: softens
97% ingredients of natural origin
AQUA /WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALLANTOIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TARTARIC ACID, PROPYLENE
GLYCOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF/ROOT EXTRACT, TROPOLONE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).
Please Note: Whilst we (Elixir Pharmacy) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.