This machine is designed for indoor use on a flat surface.
Make sure the specimen tubes are equal and balanced.
Unbalanced tubes will cause the machine to shake and not provide a smooth spinning motion.
The specimen tubes have to be completely sealed before turning the centrifuge.
Allow centrifuge to come to a complete and full stop before removing the specimens.
Disconnect from power source before attempting to clean the inside of this machine.
Never move the centrifuge while it is running.
- Open the lid. (The unit is designed to automatically stop, when the is open.
- Place supplied plastic tube holder shells into the centrifuge holes. Holders are provided in two sizes, 15 ml & 10 ml. Use the appropiate size holder for your tubes.
- Insert the centrifuge tubes that you want to spin in a manner to balance out the specimen tubes weight. In order to get a smooth running centrifuge, always insert even number of tubes on opposite sides of centrifuge with approximately the same ammount of fluid in ach tube.
- Using the one touch switch panel: push the “switch” button to get the time function. Push the + or – button to ad just the time setting: 1 minute to 60 minutes. Push the “siwtch” button to get to the speed function. Push the + or – to add just the speed setting: 1000rpm to 400 rpm in 500 rpm increments.
- Push the start button to begin program. This centrifuge has a memory setting and will run the previous program.
- If the tube is too short for the tube holder shell, you may use some of the soft foam provided by the manufacturer. Please make sure that speciment tubes are snug into holder before starting centrifuge.
- Voltage: 220v – 50hz
- Speed: Approx. 1000 – 4000 rpm (increased in increments of 500 rpm’s)
- Time: 1 – 60 min.
- Capacity: 15 ml or 10 ml x 6
- Max. RCF: 1790g
- Power: 80w
Always keep the outside and inside of the machine clean. A dustcover is recommend while it is not in use.
If you have problems operating the centrifuge, please call your dealer or authorized service provider for help. Do not attempt to fix the machine yourself.
For more products, order from our website
Please Note: Whilst we (Elixir Pharmacy) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.